Business Activities (Core Areas of Expertise)
Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
We use the American Society of Non Destructive Testing (ASNT) Standards in line with requirements of ANT-TC-1A 2011 Edition. Our Engineer Inspectors are trained to Level II in:
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Liquid Penetrant (LT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Radiographic Film Interpretation (RFI)
INSPECTION AND FACILITY INTERGRITY TEST AND CERTIFICATION
Inspection and Load Testing of Lifting Equipment and Lifting Tackle
- Lifting Equipment Comprises
- Derricks and Cranes of all types (onshore and offshore), Davits
- Passenger Lifts, Manlifts and Goods Lifts
- Mobile Plants, Tractors, Machinery for Agriculture and Forestry Powered Lawn and Garden Equipment Lift Truck (fork lifts)
- Cargo or Vehicle Lifts (ramps)
- Launch and recovery systems for diving operations
- Hand powered lifting equipment (manual hoists)
- Manual Jacks.
Lifting Tackle consists of those for general lifting purposes and for the petroleum and natural gas industries: Spreader Bars and Equalizers, Shackles, Clamps, Hooks and Turnbuckles, Block, Swivels, Eye Bolts, Rings and Links, Chain Slings,Wire Rope Slings, Fibre and Synthetic (Webbing) Slings, Towing Gear, Pendant Gear, Mooring Gear
INSPECTION AND PRESSURE TESTING OF STEAM BOILERS,
STEAM RECEIVERS, AIR AND GAS VESSELS
Steam Boilers (shell and water tube)
- Exhaust gas boilers, Oil and gas fired boilers, Evaporators, Economisers, Superheaters
Steam Receivers (e.g. Sterilizers), Heat Exchangers, Air Receivers (e.g. to air compressors)
Gas Receivers for domestic purposes, surge tanks and scrubbers
GAS LEAK DETECTION (Hazardous environment) and Integrity Assurance of: vessels, surface and underground pipelines and oil & gas storage tanks
HULL AND MACHINERY SURVEYS
- Statutory Surveys.
- Condition Surveys.
- Heavy-lift evaluations, for example, on floating crane vessels.
- Barge and tug evaluations.
- Damage Surveys to Marine and Offshore Oil Industry vessel and structures.
- Total loss and Seaworthiness investigations and expert witness services.
COMPLIACE WITH INDUSTRY STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS
All inspections, training and certification are done in compliance with the Industry Standards and Regulations, for example;
- Factories Act of 2004.
- ISO 9001:2015.
- The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) 1998, SI 1998/2307.
- The Health and Safety at Work, Act (1974).
- British Standard and European Norms.
- American Petroleum Institute (API).